Saturday, October 09, 2010

How to use a condom


I posted a link to this image on a local news site that is much more likely to post comments of the kind "Ya, we think the same as you!" on a story about the Commonwealth Games' drains being blocked by condoms. One of the comments suggested that perhaps the condoms weren't being used for sex. A reply to that comment mocked the obviously ridiculous idea that a condom could be used for anything other than sex.

They didn't publish my comment, but then they rarely do. Unless that is I post a comment that says "Ya, I agree with you!". I get bored with that kind of comment - I'm a disagreeable sort of person, if the truth be known.

Anyway, here's a beautiful photo from the BBC's Day In Pictures from 30th September 2010 demonstrating how to use a condom to bring beauty and joy into someone's life. If you've got your 'rainbow pony blinkers' on, click on the small image for a larger version and inspect the top of the balloon near the upper edge of the picture. See?

No comments: